Digital Marketing Associate
Florida Studio Theatre
Sarasota, FL 34236
Digital Marketing Associate
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for all areas of digital marketing including but not limited to social media promotions and paid advertising; oversees Google Grant account; development of digital promotional videos and television commercials; tracks digital audience analytics across all platforms; creates all sales-related organizational eblasts; and maintains front end of floridastudiotheatre.org and mobile app.
Florida Studio Theatre is working towards becoming a more anti-racist and inclusive theatre. FST is thus committed to developing a work environment that is reflective of the diverse world that it serves. Applicants from all populations and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Consideration for employment will be given to all applicants without regard to race/ethnicity, gender identity/sexual orientation, age or ability.
- Organizational sales-related eblasts
- Responsible for creating, pulling lists for, deploying, and evaluating success for all sales related organizational eblasts
- Manages all social media platforms
- Develops social media plans and content, schedules posts, manages social media paid advertising, tracks analytics, and keeps up-to-date with ever-evolving industry best practices and how other regional theatres are leveraging their own digital platforms
- Liaises with guest artists to engage them as social media influencers
- Directly responsible for: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Hootsuite, LinkedIn
- Actively engaging with patrons via these platforms by responding to comments and messages, thanking them for sharing our posts, and liking their posts tagging our theatre; follows and engages with all guest artists online
- Lead Video Content Developer
- Responsible for the creation of 2-5 promotional videos per production including Behind the Scenes content, YouTube bumper ads, TV spots, promotional show reels, and more.
- Coordinates and films archival video shoots for all shows
- Adheres to all Equity and AGVA union rules regarding filming
- Contributes new and innovative ways to elevate the quality, creativity, and effectiveness of video marketing for FST
- Maintains all videography equipment for the theatre
- Maintains front end of floridastudiotheatre.org
- Resizes all show logos for appropriate pages
- Ensures all information is up-to-date
- Tracks Digital Audience Metrics
- Regularly tracking and reporting out to Director of Marketing on digital analytics for floridastudiotheatre.org, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company eblasts, and Google Grant account
- Backs up the Box Office with ticket sales as needed
- Supports mailroom as needed
Proficiency in video recording and editing; Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop; Understanding of social media platforms and genuine interest and enthusiasm for new digital apps, platforms, and opportunities; Technical savvy; Strong promotional writer; Mind for numbers and interpreting analytics and key metrics; Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
HTML knowledge a plus; experience with Google and social advertising a plus; experience with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or similar email marketing platform a plus.
FST operates five stages, the 173 seat Keating Theatre, the 237 seat Gompertz Theatre, the 109 seat Goldstein Cabaret Theatre, the 110 seat John C. Court Cabaret Theatre and the 100 seat Bowne’s Lab Theatre.
For more information, log onto our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
May 3, 2021 –
HOW TO APPLY