Video Production Associate
New York, NY 10036
POSITION: Video Production Associate
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
Are you interested in making an impact in the non-profit cultural sector?
Are you a video production professional seeking to apply your skills, knowledge and creative ideas to a dynamic organization whose mission is to bring the performing arts to children and families?
Come join New 42!
New 42 seeks a Video Production Associate to produce and edit content and enhance storytelling across platforms to support institutional and program-specific initiatives. We are seeking a self-starter who is eager to apply their skills and creativity to a mission-driven organization. A midtown Manhattan cultural organization, New 42’s mission is to make extraordinary performing arts and cultural engagement part of everyone’s life from the earliest years onwards. We do this work through the New Victory Theater (New York City’s premier theater for kids and families) and New 42 Studios (“Broadway’s secret laboratory”).
● Support all aspects of video editorial as needed with tasks ranging from creating video assets for virtual programming
● Provide script review and support
● Shoot HD video of programs
● Work with the marketing and communications team to assist in developing campaigns Concept and edit assets including advertisements
● Provide support with motion graphics, sound editing and mixing; manage media.
Reporting to the Creative Content Manager, this position is currently remote with a desire for the individual to work with the team in-person when New 42 offices reopen.
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably within a cultural organization or agency
● Knowledge of arts and culture media landscape and knowledge of the education field a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment
● Interest in working at a nonprofit organization towards an engaging mission
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including Affects Effects and Illustrator, and Final Cut Pro required.
New 42 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: New 42 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
New 42 is committed to anti-oppressive practices in all departmental business processes; we aim to prioritize and advance as an anti-racist and anti-oppressive organization.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate, “Video Production Associate,” in the subject line. In addition, kindly include the following with your submission:
Please send three samples of video editing work specifically. Files must be hosted remotely; please do not send as attachments.
January 11, 2021 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to careers…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.