Audiovisual and Technology Designer
Theatre Projects Consultants
New York, NY 10010
Theatre Projects creates flexible and intimate spaces for arts, corporate, retail, healthcare, conventions, sports, and entertainment.
We are seeking a full-time Audiovisual and Technology Designer for our New York City office. Although our team is full-time remote right now, this position will eventually be required to be in-office in New York.
The role includes using Revit and AutoCAD to create design packages for audio, video/projection, programming, and networking systems.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in industry standard software platforms: AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup
- Experience in theatre, themed entertainment, sports venues, immersive environments, architecture, and/or the construction industry
- Technical experience in sound design, projection, and/or communication and control systems
- Ability to meet deadlines with an accurate work product
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize tasks from multiple sources
- Bachelor’s degree in theatre or a related field OR equivalent professional experience in the entertainment industry
- Proof of legal right to work in the United States
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Women and minorities are especially encouraged to apply, as we find these groups to be underrepresented in our industry.
We offer excellent benefits and a dynamic, creative work environment. Email your PDF cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Audiovisual and Technology Designer search” in your subject line.
$70,000 to $80,000 annual
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.