Health and Safety Officer
ACT of Connecticut
Ridgefield, CT 06877
ACT of CT has an immediate opening for a Health and Safety Officer as the theatre continues its reopening with in-person and livestream performances of The Last Five Years. Officers will be onsite during all rehearsals and performances. Hours will vary depending on production schedule.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Coordinate off-site COVID testing for all new hires, contractors, crew, musicians
– Locate union approved COVID testing sites local to all new hires
– Coordinate onsite COVID testing for all current staff on an ongoing basis
– Work with ACT of CT’s medical advisor and onsite medical administrator to coordinate COVID testing for ACT of CT
– Communicate with health care providers to maintain COVID testing supplies and protocols
– Schedule COVID testing for all staff
– Communicate scheduling details to all staff
– Be familiar with ever-changing state, local, and union COVID guidelines
– Be familiar with all Connecticut travel restrictions
– Organize, maintain and track all paperwork needed to keep the theater and its employees and contractors as safe and healthy as possible.
– Maintain comprehensive records of cleaning, maintenance, testing, and COVID related communications
– Stay up to date on all COVID news/CT and NY COVID rates
– Create and update Patron Safety Plan with front of house coordinator
– Arrive one hour before crew/cast calls, remain one hour after crew/cast departs
– Sanitize common spaces multiple times throughout the day
– Screen staff and visitors daily upon arrival, maintain comprehensive screening logs for contact tracing purposes
– Coordinate, supervise, and implement patron safety plan during performances
Individuals should be willing to take a training course(s) to receive certification and continued education surrounding health and safety matters, as related to the live theatrical and entertainment industry. The ideal individual for this position is highly organized and personable while being clear, strict and willing to maintain a healthy and safe environment for all who are a part of the ACT of CT family, with support from management.
November 23, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY PHONE
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to info…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.