BAM Telefund Representative
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks two passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Development team for our Fall Telefund Campaign (late-October through December). Part-time, 20 hours per week.
To succeed, you need to be persevering, goal-driven, and a passionate advocate of the arts.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- An assertive sales attitude and HIGH positive energy.
- Enthusiasm for the arts, with a strong drive to succeed!
- Passion for BAM and our creative community.
- Be highly motivated and a results driven self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
- Meet and exceed revenue and call output goals.
- Past tele-fundraising experience required.
- Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices and standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail; confirming and logging donor information and deliverables.
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with the BAM audience, donors and staff.
Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm-9:00pm (days and times subject to change and may include Fridays and Sundays)
Pay: Salary/Compensation is a combination of $15 per hour base pay plus commission.
Application Instructions: Must complete an online application through BAM’s website – no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.
Brooklyn Academy of Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
HOW TO APPLY