Contract Role – Production Associate
Broadway On Demand
New York, NY 10001
Broadway On Demand (www.broadwayondemand.com) is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming and engaging content from performance venues around the world.
Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform.
Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
BOD is looking for a contractor in the role of Production Associate will be responsible for providing expert client support to our organizations streaming on both our ShowShareTM platform and on the BOD content platform. They will provide the assessment for these organizations and provide platform build, content management & production solutions for their streams. They will assist with rehearsal, monitoring, troubleshooting of stream. The production associate will also do website maintenance and management to ensure programming updates on the platform.
· Liaise with numerous organizations on platform & production set up for their BOD or ShowShareTM streaming
· Maintain content management system & front-end updates; Set up content assets and metadata on Broadway On Demand websites
· Set up paywall & coordinate needs to streamline customer experience & patron services
· Assist with monitoring & troubleshooting of the streams
· Cross-department coordination of content set-up and programming schedules with Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure. Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to initiate projects, think holistically, anticipate issues and see projects through to completion
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills & ability to work independently
- Experience with website CMS such as WordPress, SquareSpace.
- Working knowledge of AppleTV, Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and Chromecast
- Working knowledge of Android and Apple devices
- Understanding of livestream technology and software such as OBS & Streamyard as well as video production
- Experience working in digital media, media production, production management
- Interest in theatre and experience in live performance production
This is a contractor position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working startup environment. Hours will rotate depending on each month’s programming schedule and will require evenings and weekends.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Start Date: available immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY PHONE
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000175-56d3-d173-abf5-defb52190000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.