Content Marketing Associate
Barrington Stage Company
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Barrington Stage Company, an award-winning professional theatre in Pittsfield, MA, is seeking a Content Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team, with a particular focus on promoting our programming through video production and visual content. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this early career position also assists with events, postering, box office/FOH coverage and other duties as assigned. BSC is a not-for-profit professional theatre company in the Berkshires with a three-fold mission: to produce top notch, compelling work; to develop new plays and musicals; and to engage our community with vibrant, inclusive educational outreach programs.
Barrington Stage Company recognizes that it is a predominantly white institution and is actively working to become a more just, equitable and anti-racist theatre. We strongly encourage candidates of color, and/or from diverse backgrounds/underrepresented groups to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of video production for content marketing, as well as assisting other departments with video production and editing needs.
- Conceptualize and execute, in coordination with the rest of the Marketing team as well as other departments, videos and series in support of programming.
- Contribute to marketing team workflow by executing tasks as assigned, including but not limited to graphic design, website maintenance, organization and administrative tasks.
- Assist with organizing and setup of company events, including but not limited to promotional events.
- A strong marketing generalist with exceptional video production and editing skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to execute solo projects as well as in collaboration with a team.
- Comfort juggling multiple deadline-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- All members of the marketing team must be able to engage with the public, whether assisting with events, performances, postering et al.
- Willingness to contribute meaningfully beyond the immediate scope of the role.
This position is full-time exempt with occasional evening/weekend work. Salary is $35,600 with benefits including paid vacation; health, dental, vision and life insurance offered; cultural exchange program with other Berkshire organizations; offer includes 60 days of company housing.
To apply, please submit a resume as well as video examples/reels, storyboards, and writing samples to email@example.com with Content Marketing Associate in the subject line. Anticipated start date will be February 1, 2021 (subject to change).
February 1, 2021 –
35600 annual salary
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000175-56f1-d769-a17f-7ff16b670000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.