New York, NY 10022
59E59 Theaters is a four-story, 15,000 square foot building, recruiting for a full-time position of Facility Manager, Responsible for the upkeep of the physical plant and cleanliness of the building.
DURING NON-COVID TIMES: The building has 15 staff and public areas for 350 guests. Hours are daytime, 5 days a week, which may include Saturday and/or Sunday.
DURING COVID TIMES: The building has 6 employees, most of whom will be working most of the time remotely. During this time you would be in the building, often with only one other person, usually 4 days per week, approx 9-5, working remotely the 5th day. This will normally be Monday to Friday. There will be less building cleaning and more building maintenance projects.
- supervise one full-time and one part-time staff
- cleaning of public and office areas, bathrooms and food service area
- knowledge of fire safety systems, sprinklers, HVAC required
- must acquire FDNY Certificates of Fitness S95 Supervision of Fire Alarms and S12 Supervision of Sprinkler Systems
- knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting a plus
- hiring contractors to undertake building maintenance projects
- coordinate building maintenance contractors for – elevator, fire systems, HVAC,
Must be able to work independently and communicate clearly.
Position is full-time, hourly.
Please email resume, cover letter and references to JOBS@59E59.ORG
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Weekdays and one weekend day
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.