Donor Analysis Coordinator
The Metropolitan Opera
New York, NY 10023
SUMMARY: A unique hybrid position, the Donor Analysis Coordinator will support and assist both the Senior Director, Donor Information & Analysis and Research staff to boost strategic fundraising efforts within the Development Department of the Metropolitan Opera. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing and using data effectively to inform fundraising strategies, list management, extraction creation, reporting on donor trends, data entry and database management, and general administrative tasks. Additionally, the Coordinator will stay apprised of Business Intelligence trends in the performing arts industry and help implement BI strategies for the Met to ultimately increase fundraising revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned as needed):
• Create, review and output lists of prospects, implementing strategies of individual giving campaigns (Patron, Guild Membership, Met Opera Fund, Support the Met Broadcasts and HD Education) and assist with other development campaigns as needed.
• Become self-sufficient in Tessitura Analytics (designing dashboards, processes, reports that can be shared and used by senior fundraiser managers to track progress against goals).
• Produce monthly reports on donor trends (for both Patron and Guild programs).
• Assist with database administration and maintenance including designing and implementing protocols and quality control of current processes.
• Extract lists of donors who include contributions with subscriptions and other ticket purchases and provide output to revenue processing for contribution posting.
• Participate in records management: adding data and updating records, merging records, converting individuals to households, converting households to individuals and updating/pulling contact information for various purposes.
• Cross reference obituaries, code deceased records and notify appropriate staff.
• Assist Research Director in the annual process of creating the Board Directory, including record keeping and proof reading.
• Prepare research documents for Special Events and Prospect Management meetings.
• Prepare purchase orders, coordinate magazine subscriptions, and oversee/update budget tracking report and AMEX credit card report.
• Assist with special projects and other office management duties, as needed.
The education and/or experience requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• BA and 2+ years of Tessitura and/or database experience in a development/fundraising environment; preferably in a performing arts or similar organization.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to manage and analyze large data sets.
• Strong familiarity with donor databases, data entry, data mining, and reporting.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Tessitura List Manager/Extractions, third-party analytical programs, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, especially cross-departmentally to support a data-driven culture in the organization.
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including “Donor Analysis Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to resumes…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.