AD Hamingson & Associates
New York, NY
AD Hamingson & Associates is a full-service consulting firm providing strategic guidance to our clients on fundraising and organizational planning. We are seeking a highly organized, efficient individual with excellent research skills who will provide hands-on support to client projects, enabling them to fulfill their mission and goals.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Position Overview: The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the ADH&A team with primary responsibility for supporting client projects and ADH&A consultants in key research and administrative responsibilities. This individual works directly with the Principal, Senior, and Associate Consultants to ensure successful, accurate, timely deliverables to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Prepares confidential prospect research reports, donor profiles, and solicitation briefings for use by consulting team and clients
* Maintains prospect spreadsheets for client projects, including tracking prospect cultivation and solicitation, recording prospect notes, and updating reports
* Maintains organized and accurate digital files for consulting team and clients
* Works to deliver high quality work to clients in an efficient, cost-effective manner
* May be asked to schedule internal and external meetings and appointments for Principal, Senior, and Associate Consultants
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 1-2 years experience in prospect research, data management, or related fields
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced proficiency in Excel preferred), Google Suite, Internet, Wealth Screening Services
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and research skills. Proficiency in conducting donor research, with experience in recognizing and assessing wealth indicators and giving.
* Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to synthesize, consolidate, and track information accurately, quickly, and concisely.
* Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects and deadlines.
* Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) that include sensitivity to donor information.
* This is a part-time, Independent Contractor, hourly position.
* Compensation $40 per hour.
* Anticipated hours per week may range from 10 to 30 hours.
* Flexible hours, but preferred availability during normal business hours (9am to 5pm).
* Must have daily access to email, computer with high speed internet, and phone.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Subject line: Project Coordinator
ADH&A is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQIA+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to admin…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.