New York, NY 10019
Creative Director Reports to: Vice President
Position Summary: The Creative Director will conceive and implement creative visual and editorial marketing programs for digital and print. They will be responsible for developing engaging programs for sales clients and internal initiatives that help lead to successful campaigns and/or generate revenue. The candidate will work closely with the sales, editorial, and online traffic departments.
• Oversee creative marketing efforts to ensure projects are executed properly and in a timely manner and on schedule
• Work directly the Playbill sales staff on ideating creative marketing concepts to pitch to endemic and non-endemic sales clients that focus on theatre
• Work with Events and Partnerships Manager to book and schedule Broadway talent for sales initiatives
• Work with the Vice President to create and manage Playbill internal creative marketing efforts for Playbill Travel, PLAYBILLder, the Playbill Store, and more.
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas when needed
• Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet outside clients’ and internal needs
• Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
• Monitor, revise, and improve marketing campaign and quality by studying creative processes, analyzing campaign results, and implementing necessary changes.
• 3+ years in a creative marketing leadership role
• Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a successful campaign
• Must possess a strong knowledge of theatre and Broadway
• Hand-on experience in creative process: marketing, graphic design, and brand development
• Strong communication, project management, and leadership skills
• Comprehensive knowledge/understanding of the Adobe suite design applications
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to resumecd…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.