The Birch Wathen Lenox School
New York, NY 10075
The Birch Wathen Lenox School, a non-profit K-12 organization in New York City, is looking for a freelance filmmaker for several projects throughout the fall and early winter. Projects include:
- Filming and editing 6-8 unique music videos using footage from live rehearsals, along with pre-recorded material.
- Filming and editing a recorded adaption of a live theatrical production. Filmmaker can bring in a sound engineer for this specific project if desired.
Both projects will begin in mid-September and would ideally be completed by December 15. Specific work hours will be scheduled weekly, based on the filmmaker’s availability and our students’ schedules. Work will likely be during the school day (8:15am-3pm), and/or after school (3-5pm). Competitive pay.
- Access to a professional camera kit.
- Extensive film and sound editing experience.
- Patience and creativity are a MUST!
- Filmmaker will be working with kids ages 5-18, so experience with kids is a bonus.
Please note that our school is taking COVID safety precautions very seriously. Filmmaker must wear a mask at all times, and students and faculty are required to do the same. All workstations and equipment will be properly sanitized after each use. The filmmaker will be 6ft+ away from the students at all times.
Please contact Emily Freilicher, the Chair of the Performing Arts Department, at email@example.com with your resume and reel/work samples.
September 15, 2020 – December 15, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to efreilicher…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.