Egg Donors Needed – Earn up to $15k
Circle Surrogacy and Egg Donation
Boston, MA 02110
Egg donors give the ultimate gift: the gift of parenthood.
Circle Surrogacy, the world’s largest and most successful surrogacy and egg donation agency, is looking for egg donors to help families grow. Egg donors do more than donate eggs, they make dreams of parenthood come true for so many.
As an Egg Donor, you will:
· *Make a family’s dreams come true
· *Gain an incredible life experience
· *Earn between $9 – $15k+ for your donation
General Egg Donor Requirements include:
· *Desire to help others become parents
· *Female between 21-29 years of age (up to 31 for experienced donors)
· *Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 28
· *Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (women living in Canada must have their egg retrieval done at a clinic in the US to earn compensation)
· *No more than one occurrence of the same cancer in family history (except non-genetic cancers, such as leukemia and lung)
· *No heart disease under age 55 in family history
· *No psychiatric hospitalizations
· *Some post-high school education
· *Must be comfortable with giving yourself daily injections
If you meet the above criteria, apply directly here: https://www.circlesurrogacy.com/egg-donors?utm_source=playbill&utm_medium=job_posting&utm_campaign=playbill_job_posting_egg_donors_july_2020&utm_content=playbill_job_posting_egg_donors_july_2020
What can you expect from the Egg Donor Application?
You will be asked to fill out a form to help us see if you qualify to become an egg donor. After you submit the application, we will review it and reach out should we have additional questions. Learn more at www.circlesurrogacy.com/egg-donors
July 15, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Please be aware of scam job postings. Job recruiters should never ask you for personal information. Fake check scams are on the rise (for more information: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/how-spot-avoid-and-report-fake-check-scams) so any opportunity involving a check being mailed to you is a clear sign the position is not legitimate. If something feels wrong about your correspondence with a potential employer, then please notify us at email@example.com immediately.