Marketing and Development Coordinator
CO/LAB Theater Group
New York, NY 10001
CO/LAB Theater Group seeks a Marketing and Development Coordinator to focus on content development, social media management, and fundraising support. This team member would ideally begin work with CO/LAB on August 17th.
CO/LAB Theater Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values state “All Are Welcome” at CO/LAB—applicants of all races, religions, gender identities or expressions, familial statuses, sexual orientations, ages, or disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. We are committed to continually diversifying our team and we aim to include new voices and experiences to our work.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS EXCITED TO JUMP ON BOARD AND:
* Accurately reflect CO/LAB’s brand and voice on all marketing and development collateral.
* Oversee CO/LAB’s social media efforts by creating and executing engaging content, planning paid media activity, and managing the community across all channels.
* Design and execute organizational newsletters/eblasts, promotional video content, and printed collateral as needed.
* Coordinate photography and videography of classes, performances, and events.
* Manage and fulfill merchandise orders.
* Support institutional fundraising efforts by maintaining an internal grant calendar and collating grant materials.
* Support individual fundraising efforts through acknowledgments, database maintenance, and special event support.
* Assist Executive Director in internal communication efforts via meeting note-taking, large meeting preparation, and document updating.
WE’RE HOPING YOU CAN SAY YES TO ALL OR MOST OF THE FOLLOWING:
* I have relevant education, work, or volunteer experience that would apply to this position.
* I have exceptional communication skills and am comfortable with writing projects and graphic design. (Video editing experience is a plus!)
* I am able to pay attention to important details of projects and adjust my communication strategies for internal and external audiences.
* I am goal-oriented, driven, and able to work on several projects at once.
* I love to collaborate but can also work independently.
* I am solution-oriented and willing to contribute my creative ideas to the team.
* I respect and will abide by CO/LAB’s core values (Check out our core values below!)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS JOB:
* The position reports to the Director of Communication and Executive Director.
* This position is part-time and requires 15 hours per week. Occasional nights and weekends will be required.
* The position will receive an annual salary of $15,000.
* CO/LAB is proud to offer employees a flexible schedule and remote work* opportunities. A specific schedule will be agreed upon by the employee and their supervisors.
* CO/LAB is proud to offer a generous vacation policy for our administrative staff.
* CO/LAB will provide access to the appropriate technology needed to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
* CO/LAB believes in creating a work environment where employees are nurtured and supported. We provide an annual professional development stipend, take extreme care in our performance management systems, and have multiple full-team outings per year.
*Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, this position will likely start work remotely, but will transition to in-person hours when this is safe and possible.
* CO/LAB Theater Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing Creative Opportunities without Limits And Boundaries. CO/LAB offers individuals with developmental disabilities a creative and social outlet through theater arts. Through our programming, we encourage actors to collaborate as an ensemble and discover their individual voices. CO/LAB creates a safe, judgment-free, and neuro-diverse environment that allows participants the opportunity to express themselves both in class and on stage. We seek to honor and celebrate every individual. CO/LAB aims to offer financially accessible programs to all.
* Our organizational core values which guide our daily work:
* All are welcome; CO/LAB fosters a community with open doors that is supportive of people with all abilities, beliefs, and backgrounds.
* CO/LAB honors and celebrates each individual for who they are. We value everyone’s unique contribution to our ensemble at large.
* We set the bar high, artistically and administratively. We are ambitious. We learn, grow, and thoughtfully apply our knowledge.
* At CO/LAB we listen carefully, encourage new ideas, and collaborate with team members.
* We are determined to have generous, honest, passionate, joyful people leading the organization.
* We recommend perusing our website and social media channels to find out more about our team and our work!
TELL ME HOW TO APPLY:
* Apply at https://www.colabtheatergroup.com/job-opportunities by July 10th.
* Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.
August 17, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY