Customer Service Manager
Broadway On Demand
New York, NY 10001
Broadway On Demand (www.broadwayondemand.com) is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming and engaging content from performance venues and theatres around the world.
Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform.
Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
The Customer Service Manager is in charge of fostering a productive and effective environment with all employees on customer service team. They have an eye toward both the company’s core business and the customer needs and are extremely adept at finding solutions.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for providing crucial support to the Broadway On Demand users by providing real-time responses to users’ purchase inquiries, viewing questions regarding the platform, as well as how to search and access BOD and its content on various platforms and devices.
The position demands strong customer service and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, have creative vision, attention to detail, and an intense dedication to the company’s core values of service to its customers.
• Supervise and delegate day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
• Manage Zendesk
• Manage LiveChat in video watch parties
• Manage phone systems
• Comfortable implementing & initiating new workflow, processes, and systems to improve the customer service team
• Managing a large number of incoming calls, emails and live chat inquiries
• Keep a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
• Work directly with our technology & onboarding teams to stay up to date on upcoming programming, program scheduling, ticket and pay per view pricing, and marketing promotions
• Handle refund processing
• Cross-department coordination with technology, onboarding, and marketing teams.
• Hire and train new customer service agents.
• Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
• Create training manuals for the customer service team
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position, preferably in a managerial position
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
• Creative problem-solving skills
• The ability to maintain calm under pressure
• Efficiency and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge Zendesk
• Working knowledge of AppleTV, Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and Chromecast
• Experience working in media
• Interest in theatre
This is a full-time, entry-level position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working environment. Hours will rotate depending on each month’s programming schedule. Salary is commensurate with experience. Broadway On Demand offers excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Start Date: available immediately.
June 10, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000172-9fda-d68f-a1fb-ffdbf70d0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.