Customer Service Specialist
Broadway On Demand
New York, NY 10001
Broadway On Demand (www.broadwayondemand.com) is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming, and engaging content from performance venues and theatres around the world.
Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform.
Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for providing crucial support to the Broadway On Demand users by providing real-time responses to users’ purchase inquiries, questions regarding the platform, as well as how to access BOD and its content on various platforms and devices.
The position demands strong customer service and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, remain positive under pressured conditions, have creative vision, attention to detail, and an intense dedication to the company’s core values of service to its customers.
· Handle a high volume of customer inquiries
· Process inquiries via phone, email and live chat
· Answer customer queries regarding how to purchase, where to access content, how to connect to various devices etc.
· Work directly with our technology & onboarding teams to stay up to date on upcoming programming, program scheduling, ticket and pay per view pricing, and marketing promotions
· Handle refund processing
· Cross-department coordination with technology, onboarding, and marketing teams.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an office environment
· Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
· Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
· Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
· Mastery of Microsoft Office and Outlook, web browsing software
· Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Working knowledge of AppleTV, Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and Chromecast
· Experience working in media
· Customer service or front desk background
· Interest in theatre
This is a full-time, entry-level position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working environment. Hours will rotate depending on each month’s programming schedule. Salary is commensurate with experience. Broadway On Demand offers excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Start Date: available immediately.
June 10, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000172-9ff6-d9c7-a376-9ff7e7cb0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.