Director of Marketing
Broadway On Demand
New York, NY 10001
Broadway On Demand (www.broadwayondemand.com) is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming and engaging content from performance venues and theatres around the world.
Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform.
Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
Broadway On Demand seeks a full-time, Director of Marketing to develop, implement and measure all marketing strategies in an exciting start-up environment. A passion and understanding of digital media distribution in Live Entertainment, Theater, or the Arts is a must.
You will oversee our marketing footprint, including website, content marketing, social media management, media campaigns, and strategic partnerships. This includes not only having a concrete understanding of the strategic direction of the company, but also identifying new opportunities and collaborating with our internal team members and external media and ad agencies to move projects through the pipeline on time and under budget.
Operating as a startup environment, this role requires someone who can think on their feet, enjoys taking on a challenge and has excellent attention to detail and follow through. Above all, you’ll be a champion for the company, passionate about the work and a master of communication – both internal and external. There is enormous potential for the right candidate to help shape the growth of the company from the ground up.
- Experience working in a video streaming, OTT platform or similar digital product environment
- 5+ years of relevant Arts, Culture, Marketing and/or agency experience
- 5+ years working for and/or with cultural or entertainment institutions
- 5+ years working in a marketing/advertising ecosystem with a strong understanding of digital media, reporting and insights
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven experience presenting at senior management level
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience developing and implementing process
- Superior attention to detail and time management skills
- Passion for Arts, Culture, and Non-Profit
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Lead a cross-functional team to drive audience reach via digital marketing efforts including SEO, social, paid audience acquisition, email and content marketing. Develop strategy and processes to coordinate campaign development and execution across owned, earned, paid and editorial marketing efforts, including results measurements and communication.
Subscriber Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
· Plan and execute acquisition marketing to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including, Websites, Email, Paid Search and Display, On-Air, Partnerships, Social Media, Mobile, and more.
· Manage plans to optimize response rates and P&L by actively improving online metrics across key sources of business (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
· Manage customer retention and win-back strategies, including onboarding and engagement communications.
- Analyzing user needs and then launching new products/features to market and developing impactful marketing campaigns based on those needs.
Forecasting and Expense Management
· Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses, and subscriber forecasting.
· Closely track monthly subscriber and expense reports and analyzing trends.
· Management and tracking of outside creative and media placement agencies.
· Provide thought leadership for marketing ideas and tactics.
· Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
· Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Start Date: available immediately.
June 10, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000172-9ffb-d9c7-a376-9fff050e0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.