Broadway On Demand
New York, NY 10001
Broadway On Demand (www.broadwayondemand.com) is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming and engaging content from performance venues around the world.
Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform.
Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
The Production Operator will be responsible for providing expert customer support to our organizations streaming on both our ShowShareTM platform and on the BOD content platform. They will provide the tech assessment for these organizations and give guidance on setting up their live stream productions. They will run the stream for both the “tech rehearsal” and the live event. The programming operator will also do website maintenance and management based on information provided from the onboarding team.
· Uploading content assets and metadata set up on Broadway On Demand website
· Platform maintenance & content management
· Livestream slot scheduling & redundancy management
· Operate streams for live events
· Liaise with numerous organizations on technical set up for their BOD or ShowShareTM streaming
· Set up testing/dress rehearsals for live streamed events
· Cross-department coordination of content set-up and programming schedules with Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
· Experience in video production & editing
· Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
· Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
· Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
· Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Working knowledge of AppleTV, Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and Chromecast
· Working knowledge of Android and Apple devices
· Understanding of livestream technology and software such as OBS & Streamyard as well as video production
· Experience working in media production
· Interest in theatre and experience in live performance production
This is a full-time position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working environment. Hours will rotate depending on each month’s programming schedule.Salary is commensurate with experience. Broadway On Demand offers excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Start Date: available immediately.
June 10, 2020 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000172-a000-d9c7-a376-b4b5c6a30000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.