Escape the Room Cluemasters
Escape the Room DC
Washington, DC 20004
FULL TIME/PARTIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Escape the Room is a fun, interactive game taking place in DC. While it looks like any other ordinary room, it’s actually a mystery puzzle. Find the hidden objects, figure out the clues and solve the puzzles to earn your freedom and “Escape the Room” in 60 minutes. We’re looking for entertaining people to host games.
As a Cluemaster, you will be responsible for the following
– Setting up the room prior to each game
– Greeting participants and directing them to our location
– Introducing the game to each group
– Supervising games, manning the clock during gameplay, and giving clues as necessary
– Debriefing the participants at the end of the game
You should be:
– Charismatic and witty
– A fast learner, capable of problem solving
Great job for students! Theater experience and/or an interest in games and puzzles is preferred, though not required. Good availability is also preferred, but you must be available to work most weekends.
To apply, please submit a resume and tell us why you’d be a great Cluemaster at Escape the Room DC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 24, 2020 – March 24, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to mike…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.