Temp. Company Manager
Bucks County Playhouse
New Hope, PA 18938
Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA is in search of a contracted Company Manager to work on the world premiere of the new musical Other World, and other projects as needed. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside Tony Award-winning producers Alexander Fraser (Producing Director) and Robyn Goodman (Executive Producer), as well as some of the country’s leading writers, directors, choreographers, designers and actors.
The dates needed are February 3 (or asap) – April 18. This can become a full-time position for the right candidate, if interested.
About the Position
Reporting to the Associate General Manager, the Company Manager plays a vital role in the day to day operations of the theater and producing organization. This is a demanding position that requires a driven and passionate professional with razor sharp focus and attention to detail. This position requires nights and weekends.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Serving as a primary liaison in attending to all needs and requirements of cast, crew and creatives
· Arranging housing, travel/transportation, and shipping needs for show personnel
· Attending to all day-to-day travel/transportation arrangements, housing, and hospitality needs
· Arranging transportation for personnel to medical and other appointments, or local errands as required
· Maintaining network of medical professionals
· Scheduling cleaning and maintenance as necessary for housing
· Maintaining records of travel, housing, hospitality and parking
· Processing all ticket requests from actors, SMs, creatives
· Assisting the Marketing Team with press events where the cast/creatives are involved
· Representing the General Management team at rehearsals and performances
· Supervising company management intern if/when staffed
· Other duties as assigned
· Candidate should be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, and work independently as well as with others
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude and the ability to be flexible and adaptable in an ever-evolving environment
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
· Prior Company Management experience preferred
· All candidates must have a valid driver’s license
· Access to a car is a required
This is a fee-based position that can become a full-time salaried position for the right candidate, if interested. Email a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Include “Temp Company Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please. For more information on Bucks County Playhouse, visit www.buckscountyplayhouse.org. Bucks County Playhouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
February 3, 2020 – April 18, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to cmcginnis…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.