Manager of Individual Giving
Atlantic Theater Company
New York, NY 10011
Atlantic – an award-winning Off-Broadway theater and NAST-accredited acting school – seeks a Manager of Individual Giving as part of a new restructuring and expansion to its Development team. This individual will work closely with the Director of Development to oversee the successful execution of the Patron Program, annual appeals, and all other Individual Giving activities.
Overall, candidates will demonstrate:
· An interest in philanthropy and developing fundraising strategies.
· A passion for meaningful engagement with patrons of the arts.
· An outgoing personality with ability to interact with all company constituents including Board, donors, artists, and members.
· A proactive approach to collaborating with other staff members to achieve goals.
The Manager of Individual Giving will:
· With the Director of Development, create overall prospect and solicitation strategy to manage and guide the Patron Program.
· With the Director of Development and Manager of Major Gifts, assist in Major Gift strategy and recommend potential Board members and Major Gift prospects from existing donors.
· Lead the gift renewal and stewardship components of the Annual Fund and play a key role in the cultivation and solicitation of prospects.
· Spearhead all campaign mailings and donor communications, including drafting correspondence and collateral and preparing data.
· Solicit table and ticket purchases in conjunction with Atlantic’s annual Gala.
· Maintain a presence at all fundraising events.
· Assist with event seating and execution as needed.
· Develop campaign projections and monitor budget goals.
· Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of related experience.
· Must be highly-motivated and organized.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills – be friendly, personable, and outgoing.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and projects at once, be detail-oriented and work well under deadline.
· Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members, external vendors, and donors at all levels.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience working with Raiser’s Edge and financial data preferred.
One of our goals at Atlantic is to embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences reflective of our vibrant New York City home.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits reporting to the Director of Development. Please email a cover letter, resume, and include salary requirements to Nick Luckenbaugh at email@example.com and include Manager of Individual Giving in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.