New York, NY 10010
Industry Entertainment, a major talent and literary management company with offices in New York and Los Angeles is seeking an exceptional, resourceful Assistant with a proven track record of being highly organized and detail oriented, to support two managers in the NY office. The successful candidate should have prior administration experience working in a busy office as well as specific experience in the entertainment industry. Agency/Management company experience preferred.
The assistant will support 2 talent managers and their clients who work across the mediums of film, television and theatre. Assistant will be required to handle phones; sending appointments/auditions and handling client’s schedules and travel; handling manager’s schedules and travel; interfacing with the accounting department handling clients paychecks and commissions. Additional responsibilities to include scouting new talent and script coverage.
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Previous experience at an agency, management company, casting office or entertainment law firm.
– Minimum of 1 year of prior administrative experience preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with colleagues, clients and buyers
– Must have superb organizational, time management, and project management skills
– Strong attention to detail is a must!
– Ability to work well in a fast paced-environment
– Seeking long term commitment to position (at least 1+ year) and ability to start immediately
– Have a personable yet professional demeanor
– Experience in video editing a plus
Work environment is in an open area.
Salary: Competitive to other Talent Management Offices.
Contact us: Please email your Resume AND Cover Letter as attachments. Applications without one of these components will not be reviewed.
*Please begin your Cover Letter with ”My previous Talent Representation experience includes…”
*Please do not call the office – emailing email@example.com is the best form of contact.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to henryy…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.