Scenic and Costume Designer
Varda Studio, Inc.
New York, NY 10014
Varda Studio, Inc. is currently searching for a Scenic and Costume Designer for a 3 person AEA Showcase code production with tech beginning February 2nd and performances commencing February 7th at Access Theater’s Black Box in downtown Manhattan.
Only a simple “one look” costume design is needed, therefore a stronger background in scenic design is preferred.
· Communicate with director and lighting designer to create the scenic and costume design for the production
· Source costume and prop elements for the production and assist with sourcing some scenic elements
· While not a requirement, those with experience in scenic painting will be given preference.
· Assist with load-in and tech of scenic and costume elements currently scheduled for February 3rd – 9th
· Participate in advance production meetings
Compensation to be discussed during interview.
If interested and available the week of February 3rd please send a resume and link to past design work to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 20, 2020 – February 9, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to carl…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.