Ticketing & Sales Associate
New York, NY 10036
TICKETING & SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: Director of Ticketing & Sales, Adam Sciorsci
RPM is a dynamic new full service ad agency with a bold vision for the live entertainment space. Our experienced team of industry professionals works to establish partnerships that are built on trust, allowing us to better serve clients through clear communication, a streamlined workflow and creative that captures the imagination. We’re looking to expand our team with like minded people who share our passion for the new and unknown.
The Ticketing & Sales Associate provides support to our agency’s sales and ticketing efforts for RPM clients, including, but not limited to: ticketing and sales analysis, daily sales reporting, discount and dynamic price change programming, third-party sales channel coordination, sales collateral ideation and creation. For our clients who retain us for these services, he or she will collaborate with the Director of Ticketing & Sales as well as our Client Directors leading any particular account to ensure cohesion between daily and future sales and the media and marketing plans. The Ticketing & Sales Associate will liaise with sales agents and industry ticketing partners to keep regular time-sensitive tasks on schedule.
● Complete Ticketmaster and Telecharge programming forms for RPM ticketing clients as needed
● Assist with daily and weekly sales reporting, including discount tracking and sales segmentatio
● Lead project management for third-party sales collateral, including Group Sales Memos, for all RPM client
● Provide weekly ticketing meeting minutes, including ops updates and action item lists, to RPM ticketing clients
● Regularly update industry competitive landscape tracking, including compiling all pricing (regular, group, premium, discount, etc.) for all Broadway shows (and select Off-Broadway productions)
● Generate sales reporting slides and other presentation materials for client meetings
● Communicate with various box offices to ensure all real-time support needs are identified and coordinated
● Experience within and general knowledge of theatre industry, particularly in ticketing discipline (understanding of ATP, daily/weekly wraps, weekly gross reporting, etc.
● Experience using Keynote and Microsoft Excel
● Strong mathematical/analytical skills
● Understanding of project management and timeline management
● Ticket software experience (especially Ticketmaster, Telecharge, AudienceView, Tessitura) preferred
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to adams…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.