Sales and Marketing Coordinator
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator is responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities to achieve visitor and revenue goals for two family entertainment attractions opening soon in the greater NYC metro area. This individual will support the Marketing Manager with a focus on schools and groups visitation, social media and email marketing, community management, guest services, marketing reporting and more! This broad-based marketing role is designed to be an exciting opportunity for an individual early in their marketing and sales career.
Our team goal is to deliver visitor volume & revenue, with a specific focus on schools and groups volume, in line with the overall attraction strategy, as well as recognize and develop areas of opportunity through a service-minded, focused, motivated & creative approach.
Support the Marketing Manager in delivering volume and revenue targets for two attractions
Research, plan and implement strategies targeting educational organizations (schools), youth organizations (groups), and birthday parties
Drive brand awareness and ticket sales through digital outlets
Initiate and grow a positive image for the brands within the local community through charitable outreach, offsite event appearances and effective community management tactics (responding to guest reviews)
Support additional marketing activities where needed including PR, advertising, partnerships/promotions, third party sales, etc.
Act as the key liaison between marketing and operations, overseeing internal communications to ensure efficiency and consistency
· Educated to degree level or professional qualification equivalent
· A clear understanding of the local market, with a particular focus on competitors and sales environment is also essential to the success of this role
· A minimum of 1-2 years with sales and marketing experience
· The ability to network and influence across the leisure, tourism and business sectors
· A passionate & driven sales and marketing professional able to influence across all levels
· Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business at senior level both internally and externally
· A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
· Excellent communication and motivational skills
· Enthusiasm, boundless and infectious energy about the business and the ability to enthuse others will be key
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary
· Highly organized, flexible, and willing to complete tasks within deadlines
· Able and willing to work occasionally on weekends, evenings, and holidays, as needed
December 30, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016f-58ad-dcd6-adef-5aef61ca0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.