Guest Service Supervisor
John Gore Organization
Salt Lake City, UT
This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations relating to all Sales and Service Representatives for Broadway Across America and Broadway.com. The primary responsibility is to ensure that the service standards, goals, and missions are fulfilled in the Salt Lake and New York Service Center.
· Ensure that each representative is providing efficient and accurate service to each guest.
· Continue to give input on ways we can better ourselves: training, service, and information on our product…this is your business too.
· To provide consistent “world-class” service whether it be by phone, in person, in writing or at an event. Every patron, every experience, every time.
Staffing and Training
· Continually monitor both live and recorded calls for Quality Assurance; using results to coach and development Representatives on guest service and product/system knowledge.
· Ensure all sales processing is completed correctly on a daily basis.
· Monitor the floor as it relates to the 8X8 phone system. Agents logged in, release codes, call volume, queue and talk time.
· Responsible for analyzing volume of work coming in via phones, fax, mail and Internet and to review staffing.
· Ability to be detailed and accurate with numbers.
· Previous work with a database. Input numbers and be capable of seeing problems.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong excel knowledge is preferable
· Strong math skills
· Each night prior to leaving make a punch list of item for the next day. Review what is still remaining from the current day and be sure to have a completion plan.
· Email boxes must be completed daily.
· Daily discussion with Representatives that includes market information, training programs, special promotions, schedule changes, additions, service issues and any other information needed to support the service standards. No one should be caught off guard.
· Dedicated Weekly meeting with Leadership Team
· Dedicated Weekly meeting with your Team
· Weekly meetings with markets to review current happenings, call center activity, Subscriber feedback.
· Work with Marketing on proofing emails, website, ads and direct mail pieces.
· Assist the Representatives with questions and escalated calls
· Assign additional projects to selected Service Representatives based on Ticketing Managers need and direction.
· Be available to assist Representatives with problem calls by either going to them, being available via phone or IM. Service Representative should make the customer wait while they get up to find a Supervisor
· Address and resolve obstacles with or among team members, and/or markets.
· Assist with service calls if queue is over the threshold
· All Customer Service situations must be contacted the same day, even if there is not a resolution to be sure they know we have not forgotten.
· Although nightly closeouts are not required you are responsible for making sure variances/alternate method of payments are explained and turned in with explanation to finance.
· Assist Accounting with Charge-backs
· Participates in the overall development of the Service Center.
· Special projects as directed by Sales and Service Manager or National Director.
· Positive and creative feedback from other Supervisors, Managers, Ticketing Managers, Marketing Directors, Regional Executives and Season Ticket Holders on both work and interpersonal skills
· Forward thinking, self-motivating, shows willingness to learn and grow
· Time Management – multitasking capabilities
· Accuracy of work
· Attendance and Flexibility
· Adopting the company’s service philosophy and committing to the training and application of it
The John Gore Organization offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, health & welfare benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary requirements must be included for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The John Gore Organization is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected classification under local, state or federal laws.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The John Gore Organization recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. The John Gore Organization may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
HOW TO APPLY