Director of Booking
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
As a leading live entertainment content studio, we collaborate with artists, agencies, networks, producers and licensors to create exceptionally engaging, unforgettable, branded live experiences. Our specialty is providing a complete solution, taking shows from concept to stage, while maximizing returns for our artists, venues and strategic partners throughout the process. With a diverse and expanding portfolio of high-value properties, our experiences span a wide range of genres and interests—offering something for everyone. We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic sales leader! As Director of Booking you will manage and develop our sales team, lead our sales and distribution strategy, market expansion, develop new venue and promoting partners while maintaining key relationships and achieving company revenue targets. Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute sales campaigns for new and existing live entertainment properties.
- Create and implement comprehensive booking strategies and processes to increase company revenue.
- Expand territories, developing new venue and promoter accounts, and nurturing relationships with existing partners.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, providing guidance and feedback to other Booking team members.
- Work collaboratively with Producers and colleagues to review, on-board new properties, facilitating smooth and effective workflow between functions (Marketing, Production, etc).
- Supervisory responsibilities, such as hiring, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, salary administration, addressing complaints and resolving problems, training and development.
- Responsible for forecasting hiring needs, based on business growth.
- Prioritize Booking projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Control budgets and allocate resources.
- Conduct market research.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives.
- Review and orchestrate tour routing activity
- Must be able to travel globally as required.
- Min Education: BS/BA in Business Administration or related degree. At least 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, advertising or similar role
- Prior management experience, leading and developing others required.
- Related industry experience in live entertainment.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Strong business acumen, excellent oral and written communications and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail.
- Experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of organization.
- Ability to think creatively while still being results-driven and inspiring trust through open communication, adaptability, extreme organizational skills and personal accountability.
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions while maintaining relationships, upholding company core values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred.
HOW TO APPLY