Ticketing and Operations Manager
New York, NY 10019
About the Company
Audience Rewards is the Official Rewards Program of Broadway & the Arts™ – it’s like a frequent flyer program for theater. The company was founded in 2007 by Broadway’s major theater owners and has over 2.5 million members.
About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity to work behind the scenes on Broadway with a focus on ticketing, data management, technology operations, and general office management. Prior experience with ticketing and Excel is required. Knowledge of basic HTML is preferred, plus a willingness to become an expert at working within the company’s custom Content Management System. The successful candidate will work in the Operations Department and have a strong relationship with the Marketing Department and Customer Service Team, and may have the opportunity to grow within the company over time.
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Responsibilities Manage online ticket inventory on a weekly basis, including communication with shows’ company management teams and box offices, creating spreadsheets to request programming for new shows and extensions, and determining pricing
- Manage online inventory of merchandise, including communication with vendors and building website listings through our custom CMS system
- Support quality control efforts including, but not limited to, weekly reviews of offer programming
- Manage data projects including email segmentation and campaign creation as directed by marketing team on our CMS and email service provider
- Support tech projects as needed, which may include collaborating on enhancements to company website and CMS
- Work with customer service team, taking part in weekly meetings and troubleshooting any issues that arise
- Oversee general day-to-day office management, which may include basic IT tasks, paperwork, supply orders, and other needs
- Represent the company at member events as needed (some evenings/weekends)
- Requirements 3+ years in ticketing, particularly Ticketmaster and/or Telecharge
- Comfortable working in Excel
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute must
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, with ability to work independently
- Experience with Wordfly email system is helpful, but not required
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS coding is helpful, but not required
- Interest and drive to succeed in entrepreneurial culture
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter (which MUST include salary requirements) to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.