Customer Success Associate
New York City, NY 10280
101 is transforming college STEM education with a next-generation active learning platform and we are seeking a Customer Success Associate to help support and grow our customer base of instructors and students. At 101, account management is integral to maintaining successful relationships with our customers. This is a unique, cross-functional role where you will wear many hats and report to the VP of Customer Success. As a Customer Success Associate, you will understand our customer outcomes through the collection and analysis of data and feedback, create onboarding and retention strategies, and help develop the product road map.
You’d be a good fit if:
• You bring 1-3 years of experience in any field where you had to support and respond to customers. Technology and start-ups are a plus.
• You are a quick and clear writer (must be highly proficient in English) and an amazing communicator.
•You have the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
• You have a high level of empathy and you can quickly grasp the issues professors, students and administrators are facing. • You feel comfortable managing your time and deciding between competing priorities.
• You have a passion for education/technology and are excited to be a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
• You enjoy learning and teaching.
Don’t fear! We don’t have a minimum number of years of traditional experience for this role. If you are in the middle of a career transition or are just starting out, please make sure you share with us in your introduction where you have had experience with multitasking and customer service.
101 is committed to being a safe place to work and grow for all human beings. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How to apply Please provide: • A link to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far. • Some informal text introducing yourself, your experience, and what makes you excited about Chem101.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016e-3d80-dc67-a36f-7d9bed280000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.