Patron Services Associates
George Street Playhouse
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
George Street Playhouse is looking for a select few individuals to serve as part-time (approx. 20-30 hours) Patron Relations Associates. Ideal candidates will be passionate about theatre and aspire to be an integral part of the team for our entire 2019-2020 season
Associates will be responsible for the following:
– Sell and distribute both single tickets and subscriptions using ticketing software
– Handle customer service inquiries and resolve issues
– Provide insightful knowledge concerning our organization as well as our productions
– Answer phones and direct calls
– Assist with administrative assignments, primarily in regards to Marketing and Sales
– Serve as the face of George Street Playhouse during box office hours
Candidates should be charismatic, comfortable on the telephone, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking and attention to detail are crucial. Basic computer skills are a must, training on ticketing software will be provided. Tessitura experience a plus
Looking to hire associates to cover regular business hours, evenings and weekends. Candidates do not necessarily need to be available for all possible shifts. Pay starts at $10/hr
George Street Playhouse is a nationally recognized theatre located in New Brunswick, NJ, presenting an acclaimed mainstage season while providing an artistic home for established and emerging theatre artists. George Street Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit cover letter, resume and references to Molly Sullivan, Sales and Patron Services Manager.
November 4, 2019 – May 24, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016e-380c-d625-a76f-3fac60440000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.