Retail Experience Associates
American Girl Place
New York, NY 10019
Do you play well with others? Come join our fun and friendly team.
When: Wednesday, 11/6: 10am – 2pm
Where: American Girl Place, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, 51st St btwn 5th & 6th Avenues, NYC 10019
Our Casting Call will be held in the Cafe located on the lower level of the store.
We are hiring part-time seasonal positions for the following positions:
Doll Doctors for The Doll Hospital, Experience Associates for Julie’s Groovy World, Doll Hair Stylists and more….
To begin the interview process please follow the steps outlined below to apply online:
- Go to https://jobs.mattel.com/
- Click on Location – enter New York
- Select the position you are interested in from the list of open jobs
At American Girl Place our vision is Creating the Future of Play. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative employees who thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment and can provide engaging and enthusiastic customer service designed to delight a child!
Positions will be responsible for:
· Creating a magical and memorable, positive experience for girls.
· Demonstrating playfulness while using professional communication skills.
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to changes with the pace of the business.
· Promptly and accurately processing all point of sale transactions.
· Partnering with management when needed to resolve customer issues.
· High energy, organizational skills, flexibility and positive attitude required.
· Problem solving skills and the ability to customize solutions.
· Must have availability Friday, Saturday and Sunday, weekends and holidays.
MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com). The Mattel family of companies is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of toys and family products. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls’ ages 3 to 12 through high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include Be Forever, My American Girl™, Girl of the Year™, and Bitty Baby™. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalog, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Please apply online at www.jobs.mattel.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer
November 9, 2019 – January 5, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY PHONE
November 6, 2019 at 10:00AM – event starts 10am and continues until 2pm
American Girl Pace, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY10019
WHAT TO PREPARE
Please be prepapred to demonstrate the features/benefits of oneof our products. Product will be provided.
Allapplicants must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the U.S>