Executive Assistant to Artist Manager
ZEMSKY GREEN ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK, NY
Zemsky Green Artists Management, Inc., a top classical music/opera artists management firm, is seeking a personal assistant to maximize the day-to-day productivity of the President. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, a high degree of accuracy in attending to details, and a strong ability to build rapport with people from varying backgrounds and cultures. It is very important that the candidate is able to work both independently as well as cooperate with office colleagues to complete projects.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining the President’s calendar through diligent scheduling of requested appointments: prioritizing activities that will support his goals; coordinating and confirming all aspects of internal and external meetings.
• Anticipating and facilitating the needs of the President through comprehensive administrative support, including phone coverage; proper handling of emails, correspondence and files; taking detailed notes; processing travel expenses; expediting travel details and external business events, etc.
• Fielding internal and external requests for the President.
• Supporting the President with correspondence via phone and email.
• Providing white glove service for clients and industry contacts.
• Safeguarding confidential information and materials.
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience required, experience in performing arts organizations preferred.
• Superior interpersonal and written communication skills; strong emotional intelligence and ability to leverage relationship building abilities to further organizational goals.
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to work effectively under pressure while juggling multiple tasks.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced executive atmosphere, receiving a high volume of correspondence and able to seamlessly change course when necessary.
• Must be able to work effectively within a team environment and handle various personality types and working styles.
• Computer literate and technology savvy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of classical music (specifically opera) a plus.
• Knowledge of foreign languages (particularly Italian, French and German) a plus.
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary, with an immediate start date.
Prospective candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in the subject line. No phone calls, please.