Sales and Marketing Assistant
White River Junction, VT 05001
The Sales & Marketing Assistant is an integral part of Northern Stage. The Sales & Marketing Assistant reports to the Box Office Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing. This is an entry level, full time position and will require daytime, evening, and weekend hours.
• House manage (approximately 5-6 times per week)
• Act as volunteer coordinator, organizing and communicating with volunteers, training new ushers, and overseeing volunteer processes
• Manage ordering of and track inventory for concessions
• Financial reporting on earned income, including royalty payments to licensing houses
• Staff box office (approximately 5 hours per week)
• Participate in calling campaigns
• Work with Director of Sales & Marketing on targeted marketing campaigns
• Works well on a team and with a team-based approach to work
• Passion for live theater, detail-oriented, friendly attitude
• Box Office or customer service experience a plus
• Experience with Patron Manager CRM a plus
The Sales & Marketing Assistant will receive $250 per week plus housing with all utilities included. Northern Stage housing is pet-free housing. Contract Dates: November 11, 2019 – May 31, 2020 with possibility for continuation. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references in PDF format to Robin Lynch, Box Office Manager.
November 11, 2019 – May 31, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-e01a-df47-a37f-f09a08180000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.