HR & Legal Coordinator
RWS Entertainment Group
Long Island City, NY 11101
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom-designed as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Who we’re looking for…
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking an HR & Legal Coordinator to work directly with and assist the HR & Legal team organize, coordinate and carry out Human Resources and Legal processes for the organization.
About the role…
Reporting to the Manager of People & Culture, and the Director of Legal Affairs, the ideal candidate will undertake a variety of HR and Legal administrative duties.
- Assist with the organization of culture and team building initiatives.
- Support general HR processes including onboarding, orientation, performance management, exit interviews and compliance.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview processes as needed.
- Prepare and manage job postings.
- Plan logistics for employee meetings, trainings, roundtables, including room reservations and technology set-up.
- Support Manager of People & Culture with any other special projects as needed.
- Assist Director of Legal Affairs in developing and implementing a companywide tracking system for contract submission and follow up.
- General contract and document coordination including but not limited to NDA’s, releases, COI’s and Invoice Requests.
- Administrative support including but not limited to calendaring, letter drafting, document proofing, preparing DOC and governmental applications/filings.
- Collaborate with other RWS department coordinators.
Please Note:While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned.
What you bring…
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management
- Positive and personable
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Organizational skills and strong follow through
- Reliable, people person who enjoys working with a diverse range of individuals and puts employee requirements and needs first
What we bring…
- Progressive PTO
- CitiBike membership
- Commuter benefits
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- 401k with company match
- Employee Enrichment Program
- When available, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events
- Summer Fridays
At RWS, we believe our bold makers and mold breakers can come from any background. Our stage is open to all applicants, regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. RWS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
October 21, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY