Digital & Marketing Coordinator
Huntngton Theatre Company
Boston, MA 02115
The Digital & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the Huntington’s digital profile while supporting all aspects of the Huntington’s marketing operations. This position serves as the liaison for all marketing efforts in support of other Huntington departments, such as Artistic, Development, Education, and Public Affairs, especially as relates to the management of creative work orders.
– Creates all Huntington social media strategies and curates content on various channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and huntingtontheatre.org, and provides ongoing analysis for all the above.
– Oversees video production calendar, works with outside video production vendor on all Huntington video needs, and integrates video content into digital channels.
– Serves as the primary contact for the outside agency that facilitates the Huntington’s promoted Facebook/Instagram content, digital display advertising campaigns and Google Ads campaigns.
– Provides basic website support, including posting/replacing of new material and information.
– Maintains data collection reports to better allow the monitoring of marketing strategies.
– Manages the Marketing Department’s customer service efforts, including responding to patron feedback on digital channels and audience surveys/feedback.
– Responsible for video capture at 1st rehearsal meet and greet and of archive videos
– Administrates the Marketing Departments internal accounting records, liaising with the Finance Department, including settling accounts with printers and outside vendors, tracking department expenses, etc.
– Participates fully in all marketing events, such as open houses, receptions, special events, openings, etc., which includes periodic evenings.
– 3-5 years applicable professional experience, preferable with a non-profit and/or arts organization
– Knowledge of EpiServer or other website content management system preferred
– Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and other design software systems preferred
– Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to synthesize information quickly and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Interested candidates, please send letter of interest, resume and salary expectations to:
Human Resources Coordinator
Huntington Theatre Company, Inc.
281 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
The Huntington Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Additionally, the company provides health, dental, life, and disability insurance, as well as paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-d652-d1a2-ad6f-ded64f4b0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.