Artistic Operations Associate
Naples, FL 34108
The Artistic Operations Associate provides operational and administrative support to the Artistic Operations team, especially related to Naples Philharmonic Youth Ensembles, presentations, education activities and rental events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Plan and coordinate service setups and technical logistics as well as stage manage all Naples Philharmonic Youth Ensemble and certain Naples Philharmonic rehearsals and performances as assigned.
• Provide support, as needed, for Artis—Naples presentations in Hayes Hall and Daniels Pavilion.
• Communicate with internal and external constituencies and oversee the planning, logistics and operations of rental, community partnership and internal Artis—Naples events on campus
• Manage stage crew as required, including working with the production team to schedule crew and submit crew payroll
• Ensure compliance with the Naples Philharmonic and IATSE Local 647 master agreements especially as they relate to working conditions
• Observes safety requirements. Report safety issues and items requiring work orders to Supervisor or Safety & Security.
• Works effectively with all Artis—Naples team members.
October 28, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY