Broadway Media Distribution Inc
Fresno, CA 93711
About BMD: We believe theatre is for everyone. BMD was built with the goal that sensational, script-accurate resources should be affordable, flexible and easy to use. It’s a part of everything we do, and it’s why we’re the most trusted provider of theatre resources in the USA. Partnered with Music Theatre International and Theatrical Rights Worldwide, BMD is the only official provider of digital scenery for schools, community and regional theatres in the country. BMD is an equal opportunity employer and advocate who hires candidates from different and diverse backgrounds. We care about your capabilities, nothing else.
BMD is seeking a theatre-loving Production Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, high-performing professional who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. As Production Associate for BMD, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers, being the first point of contact for sales and providing administrative support to the Production Team, while maintaining the highest standards of customer service. The Production Associate at BMD is a dynamic, multitasking BMD champion, who thrives on informing and empowering theatremakers everywhere.
– Be our customers’ initial point of contact. You will be an advisor on all elements of theatrical production BMD supports
– Help customers through email, phone, chat portal and our CRM software
– Assess customer hardware requirements, make personalized equipment recommendations and quotes
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs
– Maintain and expand institutional knowledge through participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and growing your professional industry network
– Provide administrative support to Production department, maintaining customer database.
– Set and communicate regular progress metrics to internal stakeholders at BMD
– Liaise between customers and our internal success teams
– Deliver strategy for client growth and retention
– Be a brand ambassador for BMD
– Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or demonstrated experience as a sales associate or assistant* (required) (*Part time)
– An informed understanding of theatre industry landscape
– Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders, clients and customers; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives
– Interest in, or progressive professional experience in customer prospecting.
– Excellent time management, including strong attention to detail, self motivation, and ability to balance and deliver on multiple priorities
– Enjoys constant learning in a fast-paced environment
– Expert at Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM and help desk support software
Good to know: We love our teammates and are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package and wellness program. Here are a few of our favorites:
– Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (Counselling, Coaching)
– Flexible PTO
– Retirement program with company matching
– Wellness Programming that includes office bicycles, lifestyle courses, office lending library and company-subsidized activity program memberships
– Paid volunteer days
– Regular family and friends events such as trips to local orchards and cooking classes
– Company-sponsored theatre tickets
October 28, 2019 –
$12.50 – $14.40 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-b74e-d5a0-a5ed-f7dfe7fd0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.