Client Relations & Community Engagement Coordinator
New York, NY 10003
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Theatricals is the world’s most significant theatrical agency, comprised of R&H Theatricals, The Musical Company, Tams-Witmark and Samuel French. Concord Theatricals is the only firm that provides truly comprehensive services to the creators and producers of plays and musicals under a single banner, including theatrical licensing, music publishing, script publishing, cast recording and first-class production.
As the Coordinator, you will focus on day-to-day operations and administrative duties supporting the exciting and newly expanded Client Relations & Community Engagement department. The departmental objective is to offer our core authors and valued industry partners a high touch concierge-style relationship management service with a heavy concentration on developing and maintaining the relationship and offering the highest level of client service. Alongside the VP, you will support daily efforts to create efficiencies for the department and allow the team to be as productive as possible. This position is best suited for an enthusiastic individual who works well in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere. The Client Relations & Community Engagement Coordinator will work with all levels of professionals in a highly collaborative environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Provide administrative support in key areas of client outreach to our legacy playwrights, estates and beneficiaries
- Ability to obtain a working knowledge of our website, royalty statements and Client Dashboard to follow established protocol for welcoming and onboarding new artists
- Maintain relationships and identify expansion opportunities with industry organizations
- Oversee Conference Calendar and coordinate with Marketing and Licensing departments in handling registrations and tracking shipping deadlines
- Oversee the collection of updates and prepping for interdepartmental monthly meeting
- Manage and track department’s expenses
- Serve as project manager on event planning and charitable activities.
- Tracking and logging outreach activity in CRM software
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required. Advanced study of arts management, non-profit management, or other arts and culture related subjects would be ideal.
- 2 years minimum of administrative experience in arts, corporate communications, or public relations
- Understands the vital importance of theatre as an art form and respects and honors the artists (playwrights, lyricists and composers) whom Concord Theatricals represents
- Strong attention to detail and can take direction well
- Has the ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism in a public-facing role
- Handles confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Has demonstrated a successful track-record in arts administration or project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Salesforce software
- Strong social media management skills are a major plus
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-b19d-dbf2-a9fd-b9df16f40000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.