Hartford, CT 06103
The nationally recognized Hartford Stage (LORT B) seeks experienced Over-hire Stitcher to remount yearly production of A Christmas Carol.
Dates: 10/21 – 11/29 (off Thanksgiving and surrounding dates are negotiable)
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
· Positive and collaborative attitude
· Expertise with industrial and domestic sewing machines, sergers, industrial irons and other pertinent tools.
· Experience in constructing period and modern garments
· Able to quickly and accurately alter period and modern garments
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to pass general background check
$14.50 Hourly pay with overtime compensation after 40 hours. Housing not provided.
Hartford Stage is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and equitable environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. Please email cover letter, resume, and examples of work to costume shop manager Blair Gulledge at [email protected] with “Stitcher” in the subject line. No calls please.
October 21, 2019 – November 29, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to bgulledge…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.