Account Manager, Marketing/Publicity (Touring Broadway)
Bond Theatrical Group
New York, NY 10018
An Account Manager is a vital member of the BOND THEATRICAL GROUP team, working in association with the company Partners and Senior VP of Marketing and Publicity on all aspects of Marketing, Publicity and Revenue Management for shows on Broadway and on the road. We approach all projects strategically as an office and encourage open and free exchange of ideas among team members.
BOND THEATRICAL GROUP is a fully independent booking, marketing and publicity company for live entertainment productions. Current tour marketing and booking projects include Blue Man Group, CATS, Clueless, Girl from the North Country, First Date, Jesus Christ Superstar, Kathleen Turner’s Finding My Voice, Latin History for Morons, An Officer & A Gentleman, Once on this Island, Spamilton and What the Constitution Means To Me. Current marketing and publicity projects include Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, Dear Evan Hansen, Diana, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, Escape to Margaritaville, Fiddler on the Roof, Moulin Rouge!, Oklahoma!, The Color Purple, The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and The Prom.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is management of marketing and publicity activities and clients for touring Broadway productions and other live entertainment projects across North America. Position requires knowledge of marketing, advertising and publicity skills along with touring Broadway markets and the ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and positively with all industry colleagues.
The Account Manager works with the Partners and Senior VP of Marketing and Publicity on the following:
- Developing and managing show campaigns including development of marketing materials, budgets and timelines
- Collaborating with marketing and publicity directors across the country to coordinate and implement show marketing strategy both strategically and operationally
- Developing revenue projections for each project in conjunction with the Bond Theatrical Group operations team
- Using data analysis to inform strategy and subsequent operational implementation
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, creative and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Knowledge and proficiency of InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)
- Ability to maintain a positive team approach to working with co-workers, industry colleagues and clients.
Bond Theatrical Group strives to provide a dynamic work environment in which duties and responsibilities may shift to the strengths and interests of the team. Employees should be motivated by a fast-paced environment and a team of creative and motivated professionals.
Bond Theatrical Group is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits are provided in accordance with the Bond Theatrical Group employee handbook.
Interested applicants should please end a resume and cover letter. Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and experience most closely match our requirements. Please, no phone calls.
October 7, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY PHONE
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-a7eb-d41a-a57d-afef36e50000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.