Graphic & Digital Media Manager
Bay Street Theater
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
The Graphic & Digital Media Manager will organize and coordinate all digital & in-house marketing needs in order to ensure organizational exposure, advocacy, and brand consistency, as well as designing both print and digital marketing collateral that conveys the excitement of Bay Street’s programming using well established branding guidelines. The Graphic & Digital Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on all of the theater’s digital marketing and in-house media efforts. Supervised by the General Manager and Artistic Director, and working directly in conjunction with the Director of Marketing & Public Relations and Executive Director, this position is very multi-faceted and requires an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
The Graphic & Digital Media Manager’s general responsibilities include:
· -Digital media management
· – Graphic design
· – In-house marketing collateral management
For a full job description, please visit baystreet.org/page/careers
Ideal candidates will have:
· -Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media management, website maintenance, Google ads maintenance and analytics, Facebook & Instagram ad implementation and reporting, content creation, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite or a similar social media management platform, (basic knowledge is OK).
· – Graphic Design experience and skills (Adobe, Canva, or similar software) with a keen eye for professional design.
· -Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment as well as on own.
· – Strong organization skills with the ability to be flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
· – Proven success with project management and working with external and internal vendors and stakeholders including graphic designers, photographers, and videographers as well as cross-communication among other administrative departments to consistently meet tight deadlines.
· – Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· -Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· – Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel required. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, & Premiere strongly preferred. Basic Photography/Videography skills also strongly preferred.
The post periodically requires evening and weekend work hours during the Mainstage summer season in conjunction with performance photocalls and events. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send a cover letter detailing interest in the position and salary requirements and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 7, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to michele…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.