Temporary Digital Engagement Asssistant
The Public Theater
New York, NY 10003
The Public Theater is looking for a temporary Digital Engagement Assistant to work alongside the Marketing and Communications Team. Reporting to the Communications Associate, the Digital Engagement Assistant will provide support for The Public’s social media channels and assist in the execution of The Public’s overall Digital Strategy.
The Public is a cultural institution dedicated to upholding principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The ideal candidate must be willing to investigate how those principles apply in the context of marketing and communications.
- Managing Tumblr and YouTube accounts including uploading and captioning content
- Assisting with Social Media community management
- Curating and scheduling social media content alongside Communications Associate
- Maintaining targeting lists for paid social media campaigns
- Requesting and routing graphics for all social media platforms and Google Display Campaigns
- Assisting videographers during film shoots
- Managing lobby Photobooth assets
- Providing assistance to the marketing managers on email campaigns and other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of marketing and communications experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, social media platforms for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube) and Community Management Platforms (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Premiere)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in the performing arts industry is preferred
The Public is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
This is position is available for 30-35 hours a week at $15/hour.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.