Pan Asian Repertory Theatre
New York, NY 10018
Pan Asian Repertory Theatre seeks an Outreach Associate to start in October to manage various aspects of Pan Asian’s marketing and social media for 2020 Season’s—the TYA production of THE EMPEROR’S NIGHTINGALE & the epic musical CAMBODIA AGONISTES, with a focus on outreach to schools, family organizations, community groups, and new contacts. Founded in 1977, Pan Asian Rep is the award-winning, pioneer Asian American theatre company on the East Coast. For over four decades, Pan Asian’s mission has been to provide access and equity—to allow diverse Asian-American artists to work under the highest standards of excellence and to provide them with educational/developmental opportunities, focusing on stories of probing social justice issues.
The Outreach Associate will:
– Work with staff & Artistic Producing Director Tisa Chang to strategize and achieve goals.
– Conduct e-mail & direct mail campaigns and manage & expand social media platforms.
– Create graphics, flyers, and digital content for Pan Asian’s website & programs.
– Conduct outreach to public and private schools, theatre industry & community groups.
– Support NUWORKS, staged readings, training labs, and our annual benefit event.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
– Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, & Squarespace (OvationTix a plus).
– Proficiency in Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Publisher).
– Excellent organizational skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
– Familiarity with NYC theatre, willingness to take initiative, and a collaborative attitude.
This position is Full-Time or Part–Time on weekdays. Salary, standard fringes, holidays & vacation. This position will include occasional evenings for Board Meetings, Opening Nights, Staged Readings, & Special Events.
Please send an email with cover letter to APD Tisa Chang, with resume, and references with phone numbers and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “NAME: Outreach Associate” in the subject line.
We will contact you for an interview. No phone calls please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to info…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.