Digital Experience Manager
New York, NY 10036
AKA NYC, a global advertising/marketing agency specializing in entertainment and destination clients from the best of Broadway to New York cultural icons, is looking for a Digital Experience Manager to join their growing team.
The Digital Experience Manager is a producer, a strategist, a creative thinker, a project manager and a digital native. They are responsible for developing and executing the multi-platform (website, mobile, social, native) advertising and marketing for multiple clients. They will have excellent communication skills, must meet deadlines, thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and be able to work autonomously. They will work closely with internal teams including Experiential, Client Service and Studio as well as present directly to clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist senior team members in developing and executing digital and social media campaigns that are bold, effective, and on strategy.
– Ensure all projects are managed to agreed timeline and budget.
– Be up to date on current trends and research innovative digital campaigns and new technologies.
– Defining KPIs and monitoring campaign website, newsletter and social results for weekly reports.
– Performing campaign analysis alongside the Insights team and optimize digital campaign planning based on findings.
– Managing multiple social media accounts, providing audience engagement and community management.
– Developing the editorial content for social calendars.
– Uncovering emerging social media platforms and/or first-mover opportunities within existing platforms.
– Integrating the digital/social campaign into the overall marketing initiatives.
– 2-3 years of agency experience with comprehensive social media experience; ideally in the entertainment industry.
– BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Digital Media or similar.
– Excellent communication, writing, project management, presentation, collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
– Proven knowledge of major and emerging social channels and general platform policies.
– Experience with content management systems and website updating
– Have a keen design and user interface sensibility.
– Experience in measuring campaign performance.
– Willing to work outside of regular hours on occasion.
– Experience working in tourism and/or with institutions, museums or galleries a plus.
– An ability to think strategically and a good understanding of the evolving digital media landscape.
– A passion for delivering high-quality, engaging experiences.
– Strong project management skills.
– Experience devising digital advertising and promotion plans.
– Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently, and work well under regular deadline pressures in a constantly evolving environment.
– Communicate all stages of projects to senior staff, executives and other stakeholders.
– Troubleshoot, problem-solve, effectively partner and manage interdepartmental relationships.
– Create and maintain documentation. budgets, schedules, creative briefs, etc.
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Digital Experience Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to careers…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.