Production Coordinator – Podcast
Five Points Theatrical
New York, NY 10023
Audio Initiative is an innovative new company combining the world of theater and the groundbreaking platform of Podcasting.
We are seeking a production coordinator/script runner to join our team. We have a project beginning mid-October that we need an immediate hire for, but looking to create a long-term relationship for several projects coming up in the future.
The production coordinator/script runner will attend all rehearsal and recording sessions from October 11 – October 14. Responsibilities will include:
• Detailed scheduling with director and music department during pre-production time period
• Schedule and organize call schedule
• Write up daily production reports
• Strong interpersonal skills are a must
• Comfortable managing talent and talent representation in the room
• Keep script changes up to date while in the room
• Update DropBox folder for each actor containing tracks, demos and sheet music for each role
• Oversee studio management, including liaising with studio personnel and podcast engineers and managing all other studio logistics
• This is a highbred position of a theatrical stage manager reporting directly to the director but also includes embracing any task that moves the project forward with more fluidity
October 7, 2019 – October 18, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-5012-dff3-a17f-fb3e94ed0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.