Marketing Manager, NYC
New York, NY 10013
We’re on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in over 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, and thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
TodayTix hires candidates from different and diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, and abilities. We provide necessary accommodation during the interview process and in the workplace.
About the Position
TodayTix is seeking a theater-obsessed marketing professional to join our team! The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic thinker with strong data analysis skills and experience in multi-channel marketing. (Bonus points if you have a favorite D’Ysquith!) This position will be a key player in campaign strategy, channel management, and communication development.
- Partner with Accounts and Media to strategize and deliver recommendations for proactive sales initiatives, and manage subsequent marketing campaigns
- Liaise with show partners and internal teams to create co-branded messaging and promotional creative and ensure consistency of messaging/visual
- Manage strategic messaging, scheduling and segmenting of all owned channel communications including email, push, and in-app messages
- Regularly report on performance of show campaigns to analyze trends in performance by promotion type to optimize future campaigns by channel.
- Manage day-to-day workload and prioritization of marketing associate resources
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in a marketing role
- A strong understanding of the cultural landscape with detailed knowledge of theater or the theater industry
- Outstanding project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strategic thinking skills with an analytical and data-driven mind
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including internal stakeholder management, external collaboration, and a proven ability to successfully manage up
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, and/or Adobe Photoshop (strongly preferred)
- Digital marketing experience (strongly preferred)
Good to know…
TodayTix takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Flexible PTO
- Health and wellness offerings:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans with generous contributions from the organization
- Free membership to One Medical Group
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Flexible spending account
- Life and disability insurance
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks and weekly company lunches
- Retirement program with company matching
HOW TO APPLY