VIP Guest Experience Host
New York, NY 10036
TITLE: VIP Guest Experience Host
DEPARTMENT: Executive Team
REPORTS TO: Manager, VIP Guest Experiences
PART-TIME: 25-28 hours per week, mostly nights & weekends
Jujamcyn Theaters is seeking a courteous, friendly, and professional team player to join its Executive Team and help guide our VIP theatre-goers through rave-worthy and exclusive experiences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Set the tone for unparalleled and exclusive VIP Guest Experiences
· Coordinate daily VIP Room setup, from guest manifests to staging and seating
· Welcome VIPs and provide the highest level of Guest Service possible
· Liaison with Bartenders and Theatre Staff to ensure a smooth guest experience, from beginning to end
· Observe and report activities back to the Manager, continuously improving service and experience
· Work with the Manager to schedule and train substitute VIP Guest Experience Hosts,
ensuring all shifts are covered
· Provide private backstage tours with a basic historical knowledge of our five theatres
· Daily reconciling of drink vouchers and guest attendance
· Simple housekeeping duties
· Other duties as assigned
· A genuine, compassionate, professional, and engaging personality
· Experience in going above-and-beyond in the Guest Service or Hospitality industries
· A “big picture” mindset with a detail-oriented execution
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· The ability to multi-task, preventing and solving problems quickly and gracefully
· A strong, well-rounded understanding of the Broadway community and its key players
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VIP Host” in the subject.
No phone calls please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to employment…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.