Part-Time Box Officer
Two River Theater
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Two River Theater is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and customer service-oriented Box Officer. This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service and generating earned revenue through ticket, subscription sales, and donation upsells.
About Two River Theater
Two River Theater annually produces a theatrical season that includes American and world classics, new plays and musicals, programs for young people, and festivals of new work. Each year, we also offer 40+ events that reflect our diverse community of Red Bank, New Jersey. Two River celebrates and honors our core values of Artistic Excellence; Education and Community Engagement; Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion; and Operational Excellence. Anyone who joins our team quickly becomes part of putting all of our initiatives into action day in and day out. Two River Theater is led by Artistic Director John Dias and Managing Director Michael Hurst.
Two River Theater is dedicated to the goal of building an equitable and culturally diverse work environment and strongly encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Processing phone, mail, email, and in person orders for single tickets and subscriptions.
· Strategically upselling patrons into multi-ticket buys, subscriptions and add on donations at check-out.
· Being up-to-date and accurately relaying information to patrons about the theater, its production, special events, rental events and special offers.
· Distributing tickets at Will-Call.
· Becoming proficient in Spektrix ticketing system.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Background in sales or customer service.
· Strong computer skills.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Should be comfortable in an occasionally fast paced environment.
· Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-traditional shifts.
· A love and knowledge of theater is preferred.
· Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
To Apply: Candidates should submit a letter of intention (including where you saw this job posting) and resume to Michele Klinsky, Box Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Subject line should read: Box Officer
Application Deadline: September 20/2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016d-084b-d80d-a16f-7bebd0900000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.