Fundraising and Tele-Sales Associates (PT, Temp)
BAM – Brooklyn Academy of Music
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Membership – Telefund team for our Fall Campaign (September through mid-February). Part-time, 20 hours per week.
Sundays 5:00PM-9:00PM (required November – January)
- Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls.
- Fulfill daily benchmarks for number of prospects contacted.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, and best practices.
- Maintain focus and great attention to detail regarding donor info and benefits.
- An assertive attitude and highly positive energy.
- Enthusiasm for the arts with a strong drive to succeed!
- A results driven mind-set with top of the line perseverance.
- Passion for the arts and our creative community.
- Confident phone manner and ability to elaborate on procedures and member benefits, while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- A genuine ability to project a warm and friendly customer service experience.
Pay: Combination of base pay plus commission. Great company perks and access to performances!
Application Instructions: Must complete an online application through BAM’s website – no phone calls, emails or walk ins please.
HOW TO APPLY