Ticket Sales and Customer Care
92nd Street Y
New York, NY 10128
Team members within the Customer Care department are responsible for continually delivering the highest level of customer service during all interactions with patrons, customers and 92Y colleagues. Team members will demonstrate their commitment to delivering a positive customer service experience by displaying flexibility in approach, including towards the days and hours worked, ability to listen to and respond positively to concerns, and resolve problems creatively.
- Demonstrate impeccable Customer Care when working with patrons and customers.
- Handle customer complaints and special requests, with concern and positivity, using creativity and best judgment to ensure sound resolution and where possible delivering customer satisfaction
- Be a resource to patrons and program staff by maintaining a working knowledge of all current and past 92Y programs, policies and procedures in order to ensure the highest level of Customer Care, as defined by 92Y, at all times.
- Collaborate with all internal constituents to help ensure consistent, effective Customer Care institution-wide.
- Process orders via all channels for all programs, ensuring that all orders are processed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create and update program information in 92Y’s various databases.
- Ensure timely delivery of all confirmation, calendars and customer enquiries and correspondence.
- Ensure that all public spaces display up-to-date marketing and development materials.
- Provide coverage to mailroom / production when required.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as directed
High School Diploma
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a minimum of 1 year Customer Care / Box Office experience in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, preferably within the entertainment or tourism industry.
- Have a proven record of strong, effective and diplomatic communication and interpersonal skills required to positively interact with both internal and external constituents.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with previous Tessitura experience strongly preferred.
- Effectively communicate via phone, email and in-person with internal and external constituents.
- Flexible in approach, including towards the days and hours worked, to ensure proper coverage across 92Y’s programming portfolio including supporting special events.
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Multi-task within concurrent deadlines
36.25 hours (guaranteed) per week with Thursday, Friday as well as Saturday mornings off.
HOW TO APPLY